NorthEast Logistics Systems has an immediate need for a Front Office Administrator to help support & manage our growing business. Successful candidate must have at least one year prior experience within an office environment.
This position will play an integral role handling customer relationships and ensuring uninterrupted service delivery. The office administrator will be responsible for carrying out administrative tasks and supporting our team of six professionals. The right candidate will have impeccable verbal and written communication skills, a strong ability to multi-task and a friendly demeanor. Ability to carry out tasks to completion and coordinating activities with our small team. You are a problem-solver, self-starter, punctual, organized and comfortable in a process-oriented environment with strong attention to detail.
As a small, growing company this position has the potential to expand beyond administrative tasks. Successful candidate must be able to fulfill the administrative role, but has an interest in expanding skillsets and responsibility within a tech environment.
- Fulfill above noted personal characteristics, has an inquisitive mind and desire to learn.
- Demonstrated experience with MS Windows and web-based applications.
- Handle phone calls and online service tickets from our customers located throughout the US.
- Be part of on-call rotation during off-hours to handle immediate service issues.
- Close proximity to our offices in Framingham a plus.
- US Citizenship is required and you must pass a comprehensive background check.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, or relevant business experience or Associate-level certifications.
While there will be some flexibility with work schedule hours, we are looking for someone to open the office in the morning, no later than 8am Mon-Fri. Position will start with a schedule of 32 hours weekly through a probationary period, with the potential for full-time and a full range of employee benefits. Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
Please send a statement of interest/cover letter and resume to email@example.com