NorthEast Logistics Systems has an immediate opportunity for a creative BI Software Specialist to work with our clients in the design and implementation of custom dashboards, data grids and reports.
If you have direct experience working with software products such as Domo, Logi-Analytics, DBXtra or Tableau we'd be interested in talking to you.
The ideal candidate would have at-least two years of hands-on experience in implementing, customizing and administering web-enabled Business Intelligence (BI) tools and working directly with clients to refine and enhance deliverables'.
Tech individuals with experience with ESRI-GIS, Python, SQLServer, T-SQL and .net applications development interested in an opportunity to move into a customer-facing role are encouraged to apply.
NELS has a team-oriented culture and seeks individuals exhibiting creativity, a demonstrated personal commitment to professional growth and prefer a small collegial work environment where both personal and team contributions are recognized and rewarded.
As a small, growing company this position has the potential to expand into other business and technical disciplines.
- Fulfill above noted technical and experiential requirements
- Has an inquisitive mind and desire to master the latest data visualization technologies.
- Demonstrated experience with MS Windows and web-based applications.
- Handle phone calls and online service tickets from our customers located throughout the US.
- Be part of on-call rotation during off-hours to handle immediate service issues.
- Close proximity to our offices in Framingham a plus.
- US Citizenship is required and you must pass a comprehensive background check.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, or relevant business experience or Associate-level certifications.
We offer a full range of employee benefits, including medical insurance, profit sharing market-competitive salaries and flexibility in work schedules. Candidates must be a US Citizen and successfully pass a security screening process.
Please send a statement of interest/cover letter and resume to email@example.com