Moving Crude Supplies to West End Markets
December 3-4, 2014
Los Angeles, CA
Hyatt Regency Century Plaza
2025 Avenue of the Stars, Los Angeles, CA 90067
Wednesday, December 3
Panelist for this session:
RAIL & TERMINAL PERSPECTIVES ON CRUDE-BY-RAIL IMPACT IN
• How are railroads working to accommodate the increase in crude by rail?
• Where is rapidly-expanding production creating the most need for rail loading terminals?
• Expanding access to terminals by multiple transport modes
• Ongoing expansion of rail access to terminals to facilitate movement of crude
• What new infrastructure needs to get built but to avoid bottlenecks and maximize efficiencies?
• Where are routes being upgraded? Where are the pressures most severe?
• What limitations need to be considered in assessing connectivity between various production areas and corresponding downstream markets?